IRECT is a congregation that seeks to cultivate Christ-centered communities that bring shalom to every area of life. We are committed to equipping our youths to become God-loving, Christ-glorifying, Spirit-filled, Bible-saturated people. We are currently in need of a Part-Time Youth Pastor to lead and develop our youth ministry (40-50 members).
Reports to: Pastor and Deacons
- Reformed faith
- A personal and growing relationship with God
- A servant heart, teachable spirit, and healthy family life
- Completed or currently enrolled in Theological Seminary
- Youth ministry leadership experiences
- A strong passion for working with teens and youths
- Solid people skills
- Hold a valid driver license with access to own transportation
- The ideal candidate would have a familiarity with Southeast Asian cultures
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and lead the programmes for senior youth (grades 8-12), which includes weekly Sunday Services (Preaching), monthly Youth Fellowship and other activities as planned
- Connect with senior youth (grades 8-12) and their families
- Attend and be involved in some of the events of junior youth (grades 4-7) in order to foster relationships with the next generation of senior youth
- Teach the Heidelberg Catechism every other Saturday for grade 8 and 9
- Assist in developing outreach and mission program for Youth.
- Be in compliance with the policies of the IRECT
- Engage in long-term planning for youth
Total hours per week: Up to 15 hours ($ 20 to $ 25 per hour)
Interested applicants are expected to submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.